CitySquare provides robust and diverse programming to fight the causes and effects of poverty through service, advocacy, and friendship.
Our WorkPaths department is essential to fighting poverty. WorkPaths creates experiences that connect people to the transformative power of work, community and opportunity.
- Soft skills and job readiness training
- 6 week food service and hospitality training
- 10-11 week commercial construction training
- Placement assistance and retention services
- Income Support
- Public benefit screening and enrollment
- CitySquare Food Pantry, clothing assistance, transportation assistance, and more
- Referrals to partner agencies
- Financial Capability
- One-one- financial coaching
- Group financial education
- Matched savings program
Our services are open to all applicants over 18 years of age who are legal to work in the US. We are not zip code restricted, serve women and men, and are background friendly.
The first step is attending a WorkPaths information session. These are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10 am at CitySquare’s Opportunity Center.
WorkPaths Dept. – CitySquare
1610 S. Malcolm X Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75226
The WFSNT is made up of the following nine agencies, to learn more about services each agency provides click on the logos: