Sharing Life exists to demonstrate compassion by effectively and efficiently providing dignified, benevolent services to families in need in Mesquite and Southeastern Dallas County.
Our Financial Empowerment Center provides employment workshops, financial education and coaching, basic needs supports, and healthcare skill training programs through collaborations with El Centro College and Eastfield College.
- Essential skills and job readiness training
- Patient Care Tech (PCT) skill training
- Phlebotomy training
- Community Healthcare Worker (CHW) training
- Placement assistance and retention services
- Public benefit screening and access
- Sharing Life Food Pantry, clothing
- Utility assistance
- Group financial education
- Individual financial coaching
The WFSNT is made up of the following nine agencies, to learn more about services each agency provides click on the logos: